Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Witches Brew


Everyone that knows me....knows I love my Off The Page Projects. These are my MOST favourite things to make. When I saw the Stampin'Up! Witches Brew Designer Series Paper this year....arrrr I just flipped. Off to Big W to buy a 12 x 12 shadow box and devoted both pieces of Witches Candy paper to my project.


I fussy cut lots of the elements from one piece of DSP and mounted them with dimensionals, coloured some words with my pumpkin pie pen. I used candy dots in pumpkin pie and very vanilla to put in the centre of the dotted lines. I also put crystal effects on the spider at the bottom to make him bubble out.



I used some pumpkin black dots paper and covered the photo mount inside the frame.



I hope you like how it turned out.....I'm THRILLED to bits. Soon I will have no walls in my house left to hang frames on....hahaha

Now back to making my Halloween goodies for the Trick or Treaters......
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment