Sunday, September 22, 2013

Name Frames


You may have seen my Name Frames before.... I love making these frames for the little people in my life and my friends. I custom make them to any theme you like. I use Stampin'Up! products but cut the letters out with my Cricut machine. I have made quite a few now. Everyone is different.....that's what I love about them. 


This is my latest creation.....A Frame for Tyler (my cousins little boy) He loves trucks and diggers so this will match his bedroom perfectly.


I used the " I Dig You" stamp set from last year and cut and layered the wheels and bodies of the vehicles. I used silver brads in the middle of the wheels.



Here are the two frames for Tammy and Michael's children together. They will look wonderful on the walls of their new bedrooms.



And here is Tyler picking up his frame. He was so excited. Isn't he a very handsome little man.
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment