Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stampin'Up! South Pacific Convention 2013

WOW....WOW...WOW....

That's all I can say. Stampin'Up! sure know how to spoil us on our 25th Anniversary. South Pacific Convention kicks off the 25th Anniversary Year for Stampin'Up!

It was fantastic. The atmosphere and presentation, Workshop WOW's, classes and the incredible stories from head office. 
Shelli started the convention with a trip down memory lane to give us the fast track version of how Stampin'Up! was created and developed and shared some great photos.

Not to mention...that we were spoilt rotten this year with lots of All Attendee Giveaways....YEAY!!



Shelli on the Main Stage



 Donna, me and Julie (Jeanette went missing)


Some of Robyn's Awesome Stampers

It was my first Manager's Reception. I got an extra day of classes - coaching my downline and recruiting new customers. Wednesday night was filled with a wonderful dinner in the Skyroom at the Brisbane Convention Centre.

I had the BEST time chatting to all my friends from around Australia, New Zealand and my Stampin'Up! US head office friends....LOVE them all

Saving like crazy now, because next year the SU Convention is in Melbourne and I'll be there. 


SUZIE

No comments:

Post a Comment