Sunday, June 2, 2013

Convention Swaps 2013

50 Convention swaps this year...

I went for quality not quantity, because my sore neck would not allow me to sit very long. Sorry the photo is not that good, but they did look wonderful in real life.....



Stamp Sets: By the Tide, For My Family
Cardstock and Ink: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories: Natural Cotton Ribbon, dimensionals
Tools: 2 1/2" circle punch, paper piercing mat and tool, paper snips

I received 50 beautiful swaps in return....now to use some of these techniques in my stamping classes.


SUZIE 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, Just popped in to say how lovely it was to meet you in person at Convention and l do hope your neck is feeling a little better. I look forward to hopefully catching up in Melbourne next year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niki...It was fantastic to see you at convention. What a great time and a lovely chat...Pity we couldn't do that more often. Can't wait for Melbourne next year :)
      My neck will surely be better by then.....I'm very impatient with injuries....LOL
      Thank you and take care lovely lady
      Suzie xx

      Delete