Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SURPRISE....


What a wonderful surprise.....My gorgeous Stampin'Up! friend Carolyn Lindenmayer has awarded me a Leibster Award. This is to help people discover and share your blog. I have had mine now for two years but I don't get much time to update...maybe this will inspire me to try a bit harder....LOL

Thank you so much Carolyn. I first meet Carolyn at a SU Regional and realised we had so much in common. We are the same age, live in the same state, have two beautiful daughters and a passion to stamp.....What more could you ask for :)

We found another kindred spirit thru Stampin'Up!.... Our dear friend Ruthy from Toowoomba. We are all the same vintage...LOL


Now I must share this award with five more people. I know some of these ladies have had a blog for awhile....but I would like them to know they are a GREAT inspiration to me and I love visiting their blogs :)


Get inspired people.....GO visit these fantastic creative ladies!!!!

Thanks for sharing the award Carolyn Lindenmayer. Check out Carolyns blog too.


SUZIE

3 comments:

  1. Aww shucks, thanks for your kind words Suzie. Yes 1965 was a good year. I'll be sure to check out these blogs too, Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suzanne, you're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, Suzanne, I didn't think my cards were so inspiring!!
    I am honoured xxx

    ReplyDelete