Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Hello Simply Sent




Hi Everyone....You know it's Stampin'Up! SALE.A.BRATION time....and time is running out. It finishes on MARCH 22, not much time left.......

I have been playing with the Happy Hello Simply Sent kit that you can earn FREE when you purchase $100 of Stampin'Up! merchandise.
It comes complete with 8 pre-cut coloured cards and matching envelopes, Die cut shapes in Daffodil Delight and Basic Grey, Basic Grey bakers twine and rhinestones. 

After searching on You Tube and google...I found some alternate projects to make with this kit....It was SO much fun, I had to share with you....  


This fantastic little bag was made from the envelope and I found the instructions here from Linda Gutierrez.



These little treat bag from Laura Haffke. The note card holder was from 


This little gift/treat bag was from Julie Davison. Julie used it to put seed packets in.

I would like to Thank these wonderful Stampin'Up! ladies for showing me the extra projects you can make with the Happy Hello Simply Sent kit.

Happy Stamping

SUZIE 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, love your projects. I've awarded you a Liebster Award. Please pop on over to my blog to collect and pass on, thanks Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Carolyn, that is too kind. I sometimes have NO time to update and share on my blog. Working full time and trying to stamp is a challenge...LOL I love your creations Thanks Suzie :)

      Delete