Monday, March 25, 2013

A Busy Sunday


Well my Sunday was busy in so many ways......First I worked at Sapar Landscaping till 1.30pm and then came home and did some crafting. My friend, Sanchia dropped by to make a special get well card for a friend later in the afternoon. 



Before then, I decided to make Easter Treats for the Year 3 children in my daughter Allanna class......Allanna is the teacher hahaha. I had some fantastic help making these treats. Thank you to Allanna and her gorgeous friend Natalie. We made over 30 in record time....We are a great production line....lol




Allanna requested NO chocolate because there is a child that is allergic to it (poor little person), so I opted to make jelly bean tubes. They are super cute. 

I hope the children enjoy them.....

SUZIE

No comments:

Post a Comment