Monday, February 18, 2013

Mothers Day....a little early


At Jo Hales' party on the weekend, I was asked to make a Mothers Day Card. A little early for Australia but good timing for England. They celebrate Mothers Day in March and that will give Jo enough time to post it to her Mum.

It was my first time creating with the NEW Paper Doilies....and it won't be my last. Wonderful accessory and such an amazing price.....24 for $4.95


Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede and white with pearl accents.


 The inside

This is the version we made at Sanchia's workshop. Using Pink Pirouette and white.



The stamp set is Wonderful Mother from the 2012-2013 Catalogue. 


Suzie 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, I can't remember when the next get together is??? Just call me 'Forgetful'!!!
    Jeannette Hales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first tuesday in March 5th at 7pm. Thanks. Keep on stamping you are going great :)

      Delete