Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Suzies Crew Gifts!!!




A HUGE THANK YOU to the gorgeous girls in my downline....Suzies Crew.

This year has been my MOST rewarding. I have gathered some new friends and had so much fun along the way. They are inspirational. They keep me motivated and on my toes....lol
I'm not sure who to thank for the inspiration for these little gifts. DO Stamping with Dawn or Inking Idaho with Becky Roberts or Donna Petty (Friday3 Stamp Club)...But the idea was cased,I just decorated.

Stamp Set- Mixed Medley
Cardstock and Ink- Crumb cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green
Champagne Glimmer, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Tools- Simply Scored, Lacy Brocade TIEF, Designer Rosette Bigz Die, Label Collection Framelits, Festive Paper Pierce pack, piercing tool, hole punch, Gumball green stitched satin ribbon, sticky strip and hot glue



We all enjoyed a wonderful night of great conversation, fabulous card swap and Christmas goodies.....Here is to a FANTASTIC 2013 !!!

SUZIE

No comments:

Post a Comment