Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Treats



Just finished my Halloween Treats for the neighbourhood kids for tomorrow night.......
Stampin'Up! made it easy this year. I used the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit. Complete with little glassine bags , tags and googly eyes. I used some little brown paper bags to make some larger goodie bags.
I used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper.

 Glassine Bags

 Brown paper ones


As a Special Treat!!!!
I made 25 SU! little mini milk cartons for the children in Allanna's Year 3 class. We filled them with lollies and chocolates. The little face on the front is not Stampin'Up! Hope they get a big surprise!!! 

Happy Trick or Treating tomorrow night everyone....I hope your treats are HUGE and your tricks little ones....hahaha

Suzie


1 comment: