Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Christmas Class



This is the Christmas card that I recently taught at the Ipswich 4 Craft Weekend.
It uses the Framelits and the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle. This bundle is fast becoming a' Favourite ' of mine....but aren't they all....hahaha


Colours are Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  The card started with a 12" x 6" piece of vanilla and I folded the card at 41/4" and 10". You can't see but I have used the Festival Paper Piercing Pack to pierce all the way around the edge of the gumball green framelit on the front. There is also glitter over the ornament and rhinestones on the label.

I use my ruler and SU! markers to hand draw the lines on the ornaments and draw the little bows on them.

Hope this has inspired you to start making Christmas cards this year......I am way behind....better keep going.....


SUZIE 



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fold, Suzanne, & the card itself is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete