Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wedding Cards

The turquoise and white card was a special request.


In the last month I have been making Wedding cards. It seems to be that time of the year. I haven't been to a wedding for ages and now I have two in one month.
I also had to make some for a lovely lady I meet at a local school fete. So I thought I would share a few cards with you.


I do LOVE the black and white cards. They are my favourites. This one is a large card A5 size. I think wedding ones should be very special, thats why I make them bigger than usual.


This card is 6" x 6" square with embossing and a little red glitter heart. I used the new stamp set 
"Love and Laughter" and the saying 'happily ever after' is a rub-on from Stampin'Up! Chit Chat rub-ons.

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment