Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fete's......



Hi Everyone.... This is why I haven't had time to blog lately.

For the ladies that know me, I have a very hard time saying NO to anyone and had been talked into doing stalls at school fetes.

I have had a stall at two fete's in the last two weeks, one at St.Mary's Satate School in Ipswich and one at St.Aidans at Corinda with downline Kim Kaese and helped my downline Vanessa at another. I have great respect for the ladies that do these stalls on a regular basis. They are not for me.

I work long hours in my normal job and do my classes and parties, and found that preparations for the fetes were keeping me up every night sometimes till 2am.

I might have gained a customer or two.....but I'm just happy being me and will not be pursuing a career as a stall operator anytime soon.


I have been busy organising my Stamp Clubs for the New Catalogue Stamping Year and my Stamp Classes will start in September too. Keep an eye out for all the details in the next few weeks.

Happy Stamping
Suzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment