Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Milestone!!!!!!


$100,000 in SALES!

In April I achieved my first Milestone in Stampin'Up!......I reached $100,000 in sales. I joined Stampin'Up! in November 2006 and it has taken 5 1/2 years to reach this sales figure.
I am a hobby demo and work fulltime but share my passion with my wonderful craft ladies (lots started as customers) but they are all now my dearest friends.

I have sooo much fun in the Stamp Clubs. These ladies make my heart sing....their company is truly great for my soul.....
We laugh, cry, share the good times and sometimes complain about the world....LOL
We all say it's cheaper than therapy and much more beneficial.


These gorgeous presents where from two of my craft ladies, Sanchia and Megan, as a wonderful surprise for my milestone....
The tissue cover, tea bag holder and water bottle and cover will be accompanying me to Canberra soon. All with beautiful matching card and gift tag.

Sanchia and Megan know me too well...... I LOVE the Timeless Portrait DSP and Fabric.

So I have been extra spoilt in April......



Suzie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Suzie, what a fabulous achievement, love your gifts and projects, they are so striking in the Timeless portrait range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a milestone! Congratulations to you! I understand how you feel about your special stamp club ladies; my class attendees are the same. Such special friends. I love the thoughtful gifts your friends made you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Suzanne. What a fabulous milestone! How sweet of your stamping buddies to help you celebrate in style with their gorgeous gifts & cards. :)

    ReplyDelete