Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to me.....


I know it's a bit late but.......


April 14 was my birthday....... and I was spoilt by my beautiful girls, family and friends. This is a very small share of the goodies I recieved.  Just thought I would show you some of the beautiful handmade cards and gifts.


My darling daughters, Karlee and Allanna gave my a beautiful new handbag and wallet and then Mum, Dad and the girls took me out for pancakes for birthday breakfast......YUMM


I wish to thank everyone for making my birthday very special....Lots of cake and hugs.... I still have some breakfast and lunch dates to catch up on....It's great to be loved!!


April was truly a very BUSY month.....




Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Suzanne (just a little late). Looks like you received some lovely handcrafted goodies. ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete