Monday, May 14, 2012

Back to some stamping!!!!


Sorry I have been missing in action over the last 6 weeks......

Busy...Busy...Busy

I have been stamping along the way, just not sharing it with the blogging world.

My upline Robyn Lawton came for a stamping visit and bought along the 'Zoo Review' stamp set....one I don't have.....LOL

We made this cool birthday card and gift card holder.


Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake make up my card....Sounds more like baking than stamping....LOL
I have fallen in love with the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue and all it has to offer......
One of my favourites is the Mixed Bunch and Blossom Punch.



In last months Stamp Clubs we made this little box and gift card set, using the Mixed Bunch stamp and Blossom Punch and the Cheerful Treat Hostess Paper.



The box is made up of 4 Scallop Envelope dies and then a partition in the centre for the handle. Four little 3" x 3" note cards and 4 mini square envelopes. All the stamp girls loved making this great little gift.


And in the meantime I have been 'madly' making my swaps for the Stampin'Up! convention in Canberra on May 31 - June 2......I'm trying to make 120 this year because there are over 450 people attending....It will be HUGE!!!!!


Back to the Bunker......




Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous batch of projects Suzanne! Love the sweet gift box & card set. Sounds like there might be a huge production line happening in the bunker! :)

    ReplyDelete