Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lots of 21 Birthdays...

There have been alot of 21st Birthdays around at the moment and everyone wants beautiful cards. Just thought I would share this one I made in March. This has Stampin'Up! products but a few extra ones added....and I used my cricut to cut out the 21 and scroll.

I made this one at A5 size (A4 folded in half) I always think 21st birthdays are special...so they need a bigger card....LOL
The photo didn't show that the circle behind the big 21 is all glitter paper and the rhinestones don't sparkle :(
It was very special in real life.......

21 Birthday
Cardstock and Ink: Melon Mambo, black and white



Suzie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Suzie - the colours are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Suzie and a very beautiful card, love the layout and the way you have done the 21..What more could a girl want than Pink, Black, Polka dots and Bling...perfect!
    I have sent a blog Award your way, details are on my blog.xxx

    ReplyDelete