Monday, December 12, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!


Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!
Just thought I would share the Christmas cards I made for my downline "SuziesCrew" girls and Stamp Club girls. I made 21 cards and put a little pressie in each of them (a packet of bakers twine from the new summer mini). Hopefully I have waited long enough now so they have received them in the post....HAHAHA
If not "SURPRISE"... it's coming....LOL

The close-up shows that the M,R and Y, where cut out and popped up. The reindeer has a red glimmer punched nose. I have distressed around the edges of the Lucky limeade card and houndstooth embossed the real red.

I hope all my darling stamp girls have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy being "tied up" in their baker's twine......LOL

Back to rebuilding my termite beaten house.....LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These look fabulous Suzie! This would have to be the best use I have seen of the BS Alphabet so far. Love the popped up letters. :)

    ReplyDelete