Monday, August 29, 2011

New DSP Sneak Peek

Hi Gorgeous People......
I have been playing tonight with some of the new DSP. I am very impressed this year with the variety of DSP available in the new catalogue.....It has something for everyone.
Just thought I would share my creations..... Don't fall over...I know two posts in two days...LOL

Very Vanilla and Black

This card uses the Timeless Portrait DSP - beautiful colours including River rock, cherry cobbler, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo and basic black.

Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and white

These three cards use the Cheerful Treat DSP (Hostess Special). This paper includes a lovely assortment of patterned, striped, dots and florals in bright and subtle colours. Great Set!!!!!!

Bashful Blue and white

Lucky Limeade, Pink pirouhette, Melon Mambo and white

I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the new DSP.....come on September 1.
Back to the messy table...LOL

Thanks for stopping bye

Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creations for a night of stamping. Love them all x

    ReplyDelete