Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'M BACK..........

I haven't gone anywhere or done anything exciting....just been very busy with work and bogged down a bit with life in general and I kind of 'lost' my mojo for awhile.
I would sit at my table and look at everything and then get back up and do more housework. I bet everyone can relate to that at sometime....
My darling friend, Shandelle, came for a play date on Saturday night and helped me find my creative self again. Well I have to get moving again...the new catalogue starts on Thursday...YEAY!!!!

This is Karlee diary for University. She asked me to decorate the front. Elegant Eggplant and of course Black are her favourite colours, so I couldn't go wrong..... all products are Stampin'Up! but the frame around her initials is from Tim Holtz.

KARLEE'S DIARY
Cardstock and ink: elegant eggplant, basic black and whisper white
Stamp sets: Bliss, Artistic Etchings,French Foliage
Paper: Regals DSP paper pack, Newsprint
Accessories: Brads, striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping bye

SUZIE xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment