Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #73




Good evening all........I have missed a few challenges of late due to my very busy work schedule....sorry. I hope you didn't miss me too much....LOL
We are installing new computers at work, which is not my problem - my sister Leisa does all that - but it has made extra work for the rest of us and a few more headaches then usual.

To save me time, for this weeks challenge I made my nephew Joshua's birthday card for Sketch Challenge #73. Joshua is dirt bike mad and he rides a Kawasaki, so it has to be green.
I really loved the way this sketch challenge worked with the designer black DSP and the dirt bike stamp from Kazzazz. I have covered the bike plastics with crystal effects to make it shiny and 'pop'. Josh will love it....

Stamps: On Your Birthday, Dirt bike (Kazzazz)
Cardstock and Ink: Wild wasabi, going gray, basic gray, green galore, black and white
Accessories: Black white stitched ribbon and black brads

I will be back tomorrow with some more news on the invites I have been making.
Hope you are all well and happy :)

Love Suzie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Your cool card caught my eye Suzanne. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Love the colours and your motorcycle man. Fabulous use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Suzie. Great colours & use of the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete