Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #74


WOW!!!! I nearly forgot this week to do the challenge.....nothing like a last minute card.


Love these colours together, very bright and vibrant.....
Just a simple card this late at night, it's been a busy week in this household.
Don't you hate winter. I go to work at 6.30am, it's just daylight and I get home in the dark about 6pm, and the temperature was 1 degree this morning....Burrrr

Cardstock and Ink: Melon mambo, basic gray, old olive and white.
Tools: big shot , polka dot emboss folder, modern label punch, scallop trim border punch, circle cutter
Melon mambo ribbon, gold brads, dimensionals, white gel pen

Have a great weekend...I finally get a weekend off with both of my darling daughters.... and a chance for a SLEEP IN......YEAY!!!!!

Love Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Suzie and thanks for playing with us this week!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete