Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Suzie's Crew Meeting

Being a Senior Supervisor in Stampin'Up! means I have some downline members to share this great hobby with. I have my Suzie's Crew meeting on the first Tuesday night of every month to chat and share ideas with the girls. We just received our Impressions magazine on Tuesday so we decided to make two of the cards featured in it.
The first is this sweet card using the Strength and Hope sent. Very simple but truly beautiful.
The next card, was suppose to be made using a new technique called 'Mixing It Up'. This is when you mix black and white emboss powder for a very speckled embossed look on your background.
We tried this but it just didn't work out....Sorry. So we just embossed the background with the black emboss powder. I will try this again soon and show you the results....If it works out better...LOL.
We love how this card turned out though. The colours where just beautiful together. Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight and Black.

Well I'm off to get my Stamp Club projects ready for Friday night...Have a wonderful Weekend and I'll be back soon with some more creations.

Love Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the Strength & Hope card Suzie! The second card looks great too, even without the "mixed up" embossing - maybe 2nd time lucky? :)

    ReplyDelete