Monday, May 16, 2011

Sew Sensational

WOW!!!!! Look what happened this weekend when we finished a jar of coffee in our house...I turned it into a button jar.

I had washed it out and put it on the dish drainer before going to play with my stamps.
Then the lightbulb came on....... 'DING'

Anyone that knows me, knows that my real passion is with Off The Page and Scrapbooking stuff. I just don't get enough time to do either at the moment :0(

But the coffee jar got a makeover........ha ha ha


I used the Sew Suite stamp set from the Autumn-Winter Mini and the DSP and buttons. I love the colours in the DSP, so bright, happy and fun.

After putting a belly band of DSP around the coffee jar, I decorated the panel for the front. I stamped the tape measure on to the medium twill and wrapped the linen thread around the cotton reel stamped image and used a real needle for embellishment.

I had so much fun decorating the jar, these two little note pads got a facelift too. I have two special ladies in mind for these little beauties....

I'll be back soon.....

Thanks for visiting my blog

Love Suzie xoxo


1 comment: