Monday, May 16, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #69



Hi Everyone....Hope you are having a splendid start to your week. I've got the challenge finished earlier this week.

I'm not sure if I like the card I made now???? It looks a bit Christmassy. I used Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Ivory cardstock and added Always Artichoke in the image. I spritzed it with Champagne and added pearls...maybe that's the Christmas thing??
Oh well...It sparkles alot...YEAY. We all LUV sparkle.


Hope you enjoy... Thanks for visiting

Love Suzie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely use of this week's sketch. Love the colour combo (even if you think it is Christmasy) and your touch of lace over the oval sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week. Please make sure you have a direct link to your post next time as your entry just had a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the mix up with the link everyone...Don't know what I did this time - Maybe too late at night....LOL
    Will fix it next week
    Suzie :)

    ReplyDelete