Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #67


Hi Everyone!!!!.... I hope you all had a HAPPY and SAFE EASTER BREAK and the kids are back to school now. Sorry for my slackness in blogging lately. It has been a bit crazier than usual in my life. I have been working a fair bit....we work every public holiday in our line of business so we haven't had many days off lately. My last week has been crazy. In our small part of the world, we have had a funeral, a birth and a wedding all in 4 days. WOW! sometimes it makes your head spin......

Inkspiration Challenge time......


Using some of my fav colours and some retired DSP, I came up with this little number. Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, white, Cottage Wall DSP and the cute little bird punch.

Thanks for stopping bye...

Love Suzie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment