Monday, May 16, 2011

An Engagement Case


Last Friday night, Allanna and Aaron had to go to an Engagement party for her friend, Rebecca. I made a special A5 size card. I cased the basic pattern from Splitcoaststampers but I changed the colours and added the birds, the circle and the rub-on saying. I even decorated the inside and my darling daughter commented that I was copying Tenielle.
I know I always show them her beautiful work, but I can't believe they remembered her name too.

It was a pretty simple card to make. I made it in about 10 mins. You have to love the acrylic blocks with the flourish...I didn't use the Stamp-a-ma-jig. My stamp girls know how much I love my SMG. I was in a rush last week. I know it not perfect but it's not bad....LOL
I stamped the edge of the envelope too.

Cardstock: Whisper white and Elegant Eggplant
Stamp Sets: Bliss and Well Scripted
Accessories: Organza ribbon, rhinestones, bird punch, rhinestone antique brad(not SU) and chit chat rub-on

Love Suzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment