Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

Making A Difference starts with ONE STAMP SET

Offer strength and hope to those dealing with breast cancer by purchasing the Strength & Hope Set........

Stampin'Up! is donating $2AUD/NZD from this purchase to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research worldwide.

Lots of you wouldn't know, that I am a Breast Cancer Survivor myself and my mum too. Mum has been cancer free for 17 years now and going strong. My Aunty Hazel(mum's sister), lost her battle at the age of 48 in 1988.
I found out just before Xmas 2004 at the age of 39yrs (a bit too young), I had two different types of breast cancer. I had an operation and treatment and have been in remission now for 6 years.
My darling friend, Kerry(45yrs), is presently going through radiation therapy. They found her spot very early,before it grew into a lump.

PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF - IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOUNG OR OLD YOU ARE!!!
OK OK, I've had my say now, I'll get off my soapbox......LOL

So, as you can see, this is a very important cause and something very close to my heart. We have to find a cure for this disease.

This is a beautiful stamp set. Available in clear $28.95AUD or Wood $35.95AUD
Please check it out in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue page 23

Love Suzie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely beautiful card Suzie & is for such a wonderful cause. I hope everyone purchases this set to help the BCRF find a cure. :)

    ReplyDelete