Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #65

Hi Everyone...It's challenge time again.
I've been very busy since last week. I worked all weekend, that means 12 days straight, can't wait for this weekend off. On Sunday night, we went to the Brisbane Convention centre to see Irish band "The Script", those boys are very talented, great live band. Then on Monday night, I went to Suncorp Stadium to watch my fav league team the Brisbane Broncos defeat Newcastle Knights. AND to finish my week.....It's my birthday tomorrow 14 April...YEAY and then Stamp Club of Friday night. WOW!!!
Enough with that...here is my take on the Sketch challenge this week.



I have used all Stampin'Up! products except the Tim Holtz Gadget Gears Die and the Cuttlebug squares embossing plate. I Love Tim Holtz Alterations.


Stamp Set: Family Accessories
Cardstock & Ink: Basic Black, basic gray, going gray, whisper white
Neutrals Designer Series paper
Silver brads, dimensionals, sponges, big shot, Tim Holtz die and Cuttlebug emboss folder, modern label punch, word window punch

Have a Fantastic Weekend. Have a drink for me......

Cheers Everyone.....

Love Suzie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Suzie!!! Sounds like you are having an awesome week. :)

    Great masculine card, love the stamping over the big cog & the embossed background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzanne - love this card. It's such a great card for a man. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Wish big!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! LOVE how you used the cogs! Great card :) Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gorgeous you are a very clever girl with all the goodies you make!

    Happy Birthday Darl

    p.s. Got a theme for you howabout a "gone troppo" design for your next collection with lots of palmtrees sunsets and tahitian hunks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete