Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Stamp Club

Hi Everyone..... Hope you had a great weekend. We went down to the Gold Coast to see Nitro Circus, not your normal circus. This one involves FMX and BMX riders performing the most outrageous jumps and stunts in mid-air. Absolutely fantastic......These guys and girls are very talented, and it included some of our local Aussie boys.

Now on to the important stuff... This is the card we made at Stamp Club on Friday night. It involved making these beautiful flowers just in time for Mothers Day next month. I found this tutorial from Joanne Leedy USA. Click here to see the tutorial. I changed to flower shapes slightly.

I used the large flower from Blossom Party Die and the medium and small flower from Birds & Blossom Sizzlit Die. I also used the beautiful new Framed Tulips Embossing Die from the Autumn-Winter Mini. Colours are pretty in pink and pear pizzazz and whisper white.

Love Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Suzanne, this is gorgeous. This is one of the prettiest paper flowers I have seen - it looks so lifelike! Beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete