Saturday, March 5, 2011

Two Birthdays!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LYNDA & LEISA

Hi Everyone...My two beautiful sisters have their birthdays in March and I decided to make them a flower that won't die...just get dusty...LOL.
Lynda's birthday was on March 3 and Leisa's is on March 7, so I will be busy making another flower this weekend.
I used two sweet cups back to back and filled them with some punches of the Haiku paper and some beads so it rattles.
FLOWER:
Paper : Haiku DSP
Cardstock and Ink: old olive, pumpkin pie, whisper white
Ribbon: old live, so saffron, pumpkin pie
Tools: Scallop circle Bigz die, extra large oval punch, Modern label punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Extras: small tin bucket, plastic chop stick, green rhinestones, beads, florist foam
I'm off to make the next one for Leisa now.

Love Suzie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment