Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just a little Project

Hi Everyone....Hope you had a great weekend.
I have been busy catching up with my Mum, Maureen. I am always busy on the weekends, if it's not work ...it's stamping or the dreaded housework. Mum doesn't work anymore but Dad and her often go to their house at the Gold Coast on their spare weekends. So on Saturday I took Mum out for lunch and it was great to talk about everything that's been happening away from our work. Sometimes you just need that time with your Mum.....

Just thought i would share a little project I did the other night. I covered and decorated a little set of Kaiser drawers. I used the Urban range of DSP from last year....I love these colours, they match my house perfectly and my favorite colour "Old Olive". Not sure what I will put in them yet.....that's why the name plates are blank.....LOL

I didn't get any crafting done this weekend, as I had to wash cloths, clean house, mow the lawn and clean up the gardens. I have palm trees that have fruit pods on at the moment and the bats are loving them....They are the messiest, smelliest creatures ever. I can't reach the pods at the top of the palms to cut them down.....AHHHH
Maybe I will get to craft tomorrow.

Have a great week and I'll be back soon with this weeks challenge.

Love Suzie xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your very complimentary comments on my site Suzanne. Love, love these drawers. I've always looked at the kaiser kits but didn't know how hard they were to put together. thanks again Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Havent seen these before... and the card with the clocks is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Suzanne. Have fun filling it up with stamping goodies! I loved this paper so much I hoarded it & haven't used any of it, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete