Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #61

Hello Everyone.....Another week goes by and it's Inkspirations Challenge time again. I chose to use the Two Step Owl Punch this week. I love this little guy and all the other creations you can use him for. Ain't he just so darn CUTE!!!
I promise I'll be back over the weekend to post some of the cards I have made....fingers crossed...LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWL
Stamps: Teeny tiny sentiments
Cardstock and ink: Garden Green, Chocolate chip, Very Vanilla, Crumb cake, Red riding hood
Paper: Woodland Walk DSP, garden green DSP(from paper sampler last year)
Tools: circle cutters, bird punch, owl punch, word window punch, square lattice emboss folder, modern label punch

When I made this card on the weekend, I didn't realise that I had used the same DSP paper that Kirsty had...I will have to wait for the DT team before I make mine next week....

Have a great finish to your week....Celebrate the weekend!

Love Suzie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, and you got your watermark to work! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is adorable in his check waistcoat Suzie! Great card & perfect paper choices. Love the little pops of red. :)

    ReplyDelete