Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #59

Hi Everyone.... WOW! this week is just flying by. My work is always very busy at the beginning of the month and in the first week of each month (in my stamping world), I have my downline meeting and my first stamp club....not to mention Sale-A-Bration at the moment...It's enough to make my head spin......
Now back to the important stuff....
Here is this weeks Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #59. I decided to use the 'Baby Bundle' stamp set. I've had it for awhile and haven't had time to use it . The background is using the 'Wax Resist Technique' that featured on Splitcoaststampers a few weeks ago. I'm teaching this at my Stamp Club's this month. Hope the girls enjoy it - it does involve ironing...LOL

Just thought I would be a bit creative and show you the dimension I have used on the card.
I re-stamped the pram and heart image and cut it out to add more dimension. I have embossed the images because they looked better embossed on the glossy card stock.

BABY BUNDLE WAX RESIST CARD
Stamp Set: Baby Bundle
Cardstock and Ink: Chocolate chip, Blushing Bride, glossy white
Markers to colour: blushing bride, chocolate chip, crumb cake, soft suede, peach parfait, daffodil delight, regal rose, pear pizzazz, basic gray
Chocolate chip ribbon, dimensionals, black emboss powder, glue dots
Tools: 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, eyelet border, heat gun, brayer, word window punch

Hope you enjoy your day...be back soon

Love Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great card Suzie! Love all the dimension & your dainty colouring. The wax resist background looks awesome & is my kind of ironing! lol :)

    ReplyDelete