Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #60

Hi everyone....How has your week been? I almost forgot about the time and the challenge this week. My week has been very busy so far. I've had a few days off to have some tests done and relax after them(all is good so far). Just the perfect reason to sit at my stamp desk and not run around the place....LOL
When I saw these colours I instantly thought of the new SAB stamp set, Sweet Summer. I don't normally like alot of floral things but these flowers are a bit quirky and I've used them a few times now. Hope you enjoy this card....

SWEET SUMMER CARD
Stamp sets: Sweet Summer SAB , So Happy for You SAB
Cardstock and ink: Whisper white, So Saffron, Wild wasabi and Rose red, stazon black
Tools: Circle cutters, Scallop circle Bigz die
Extras: dimensionals, markers to colour, wild wasabi ribbon, rose red brad, paper piercer

Back to work on Thursday...so I can't wait for the weekend.
Oh! I almost forgot.....The Brisbane Broncos(my rugby team) are back and I'm off to their first game of the season on Friday night....GO BRONCOS....

Love Suzie xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love how you used that set! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Suzie. You have teamed the flower & foliage stamps together beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete