Sunday, March 20, 2011

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #62

Hi Everyone.... How has your weekend been? I had to work today but finished early at 1.30pm because it's raining again in Ipswich, just in time for Prince William's official visit today.Hope he didn't get to wet....It didn't both me though, I got to stamp this afternoon - couldn't do the gardening haha.

I've done this weeks challenge already....Yeay.

I love this technique using the Square lattice emboss folder. Just punching out shapes and sticking them down with adhesive paper and then rolling them thru the Big Shot. It creates the most gorgeous texture. Love these colours together too.
CIRCLE EMBOSS CARD
Cardstock & Ink: whisper white, daffodil delight, regal rose and early espresso
Stamp: Riveting (retired)
Accessories: metal edge tag, white string, regal rose ribbon, early espresso striped ribbon
Tools: various circle punches, big shot, square lattice emboss, hole punch.

Now back to my stamp room....I have started to make a Kaiser wall frame using the Love letters DSP. I'll show you soon. But I have to make some more cards first.

Hope you have a great week

Love Suzie xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Suzanne! This technique looks awesome with the random circles rather than the more obvious choice of flowers. Love your layered ribbon & the way you have wrapped the ribbon to secure the tag too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your fun & funky card Suzanne. The inlaid circles look fab & love all the little details you've included. Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inlaid embossed circles...too fun! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun retro card :) Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! It really stood out to me. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Narelle

    ReplyDelete