Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hot Off The Table!

Hi Stampers...Up late as usual. Just finished cleaning the kitchen and hanging the clothes up. A working mum's chores are at all hours of the night...LOL
But I did get a little stamping done while I was waiting for everything to finish and I just thought I would share it tonight.

Morning Cup Step Card. The Step Card pattern was given to me by my customer and friend, Shirley. She is 80 years old and makes the most beautiful cards. She doesn't stamp much because she is getting a bit shaky now and hates when things aren't perfect, but she loves our SU punches.

I always have a bit of hesitation with the brighter colours so I challenged myself to make this one based on the colours in the Sunny Garden DSP.
Still not sure if I like it???? more a look, it's growing on me.

Sorry my watermark has covered the two Daffodil delight brads that are in the lower right hand corner on the card. I will have to ask my daughter, Karlee, for some help to make it more transparent?? I think that's what I mean...

MORNING CUP STEP CARD
Cardstock and Ink: pear pizzazz, peach parfait, daffodil delight, poppy parade, whisper white and watercolour paper
Paper: Sunny Garden DSP
Stamp: Morning Cup, rough type alphabet( ur)
Accessories: daffodil delight brads, dimensionals
Tools: 2 3/8" scallop circle, 1 3/4" circle, paper piercer, scallop edge

Thanks for stopping by. Must go to bed now. Have to get up at 5am for work.
Happy Stamping everyone

Love Suzie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute & "happy" Suzanne & those bright colours work perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie, this card is very likable, I love the bright colours.
    p.s thanks so much for my award, I will get around to accepting it, been very slack blogging since I got a mac (still learning). xx

    ReplyDelete