Saturday, March 19, 2011

A BLOG AWARD FOR ME!!!!

Wow!! What a wonderful surprise today. I have seen awards being passed around but never thought I would receive one...YEAY!!

Inkspirations Design Team Member, Helen Heil, has awarded my blog the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD. Please check out this talented designer by clicking on her name.

Thank you so much Helen for this award. I have been joining the Inkspiration Challenges lately and I'm thrilled that Helen thought of me when she was passing this award on.

I joined Stampin'Up in Oct 2006. I have had my blog now for a year and I'm always thrilled when I see that someone has stopped by....especially if they have left some comment love. Thanks Helen for your lovely encouraging comments you have left in recent weeks.
Now I will explain the Liebster Blog as Helen explained to me.....

The Liebster Blog, which translate from German, into 'Dearest Blog' is designed to bring attention to new blogs, or blogs with fewer than 300 followers. Now I must pass this on to 3 talented Stamper blogs that I admire. These ladies probably don't know me but they have been an inspiration to me for along time now. So here goes....

1. Marelle Taylor - thINKspot - www.marelletaylor.com/

2. Stephanie Pike - www.stampingwithsteph.com.au/

3. Petronela Hardy - www.keepstamping.com/

These ladies are all extremely talented. It is my pleasure to pass this award on to them. Please keep these ladies in your favourites and follow them too.

Have a great weekend

Love Suzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment