Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ain't LOVE Grand......

Oh well....I may be a single girl but just the thought of it makes me happy.....so I made a few Valentines Day cards...maybe my daughters can use them this year...LOL



I bought this template from the extremely talented US demonstrator, Becky Roberts. It was in her 12 days of Christmas Projects. Everyone loves this because it looks fantastic and is very easy to make and is versatile for any occasion....so I made one in red and chocolate just for Valentines day.....

Candy Gift Box
Cardstock and ink: Early espresso, real red and whisper white
Designer Series Paper Stack: Brights
Punches: Heart to Heart, Full Heart, 1 3/8" circle, cropodile
Perfect Polka dots emboss folder
Ribbons
Stamp of choice for the greeting on tag

Sweet Heart Cup Card
Cardstock and ink: Real red and whisper white
Stamp sets: Sweetheart, Best friends lower alphabet
white emboss powder, real red satin ribbon, silver clip and lollies

This card was super easy and only took about 10 minutes to make. I just stamped the word and punched out, layered up and attached the letters with dimensionals so they popped out. The back ground is sponging ink over the Presto Patterns Specialty DSP from the summer mini. Punch hearts and your done....YEAY
Presto Card
Cardstock & ink : real red and whisper white
Presto Patterns Specialty DSP
heart to heart punch, 1/2" circle
Stamp sets: Rough Type alphabet
White brads

I hope everyone has a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and shares some love and happiness around.

Love Suzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment