Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's BABY TIME....

Oh No Not Me..........

My cousin Michael and his lovely wife, Tammy, are expecting their first child in December, so I was thrilled when Tammy asked me to make the invitations. I had lots of help making the 50 invites she needed. Tammy, Aunty Wilma, Karlee and Allanna and I made them all in a few hours.
What a huge effort......It was like taking a class....but the pattern and sample where in my head...lol
It is a classic baby-jump suit pattern that i cased off Splitcoaststampers ages ago, but it looks so cute. They know they are expecting a boy so that made it extra easy.

Now I have 50 thank-you cards to make and then the present....Thats a big surprise for Tammy, but I will share it with you people a little closer to the day.

Cardstock and inks: White,Bashful Blue and Barely Banana, watercolour paper and stazon ink
Stamp: Bundle of Joy
Tools: Polka dot emboss folder, 1 1/4" punch, 1 3/8" punch, 1/4" punch, aquapainter, black marker
Accessories: brads, dimensionals

Happy Stamping

Love Suzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment