Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Halloween Case....

Mummy Box


Frankenstein Box

Papercrafters are the most creative people I know. After googling the words TOP NOTE DIE, I came across some fantastic Halloween boxes using the Stampin'Up Top Note Die and Fancy Favour Box.
So I was on the CASE......LOL
A few punches and a bit of ink later and they are complete. These were super easy and sooo much fun. My friends have been making some ready for Halloween. I know we don't really celebrate this in Australia but it's getting more popular here. For the last few years I have had Trick or Treaters knocking on my door. It's great to have a special gift for them.
Mummy Box
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Black and White
Ink: Sahara Sand and White gel pen
Accessories: Wire, Jumbo eyelets and sticky strip
Tools: Top Note Die, Fancy Favour die and Big Shot, Crop-o-dile, 1 1/4" & 1" circle punches

Frankenstein Box
Cardstock: Garden Green, Black and White
Ink: Garden Green and White gel pen
Accessories and Tools same as Mummy Box.

Love Suzie xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment