Sunday, September 26, 2010

BUSY......BUSY......BUSY

Karlee and Allanna with my Mum and Dad on Fathers Day


Wow Girls......September has been a very busy month. I have been having some more tests and doctor visits all associated with the breast cancer I HAD about 5 years ago. I don't have it back (crossed fingers) but have had few small problems lately...nothing a good rest and some tablets won't fix.......LOL or maybe just lots more time to stamp..HAHA
We have had Fathers Day too and my DAD loved the tool box filled with lollies and the Rugby League Legends poster that we gave him.
I have had stamping parties and birthday parties and I am still doing some renos around my house.....A Girl must be crazy......I really do need to find a man to help me...LOL


Be back soon with some creations.

Love Suzie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yep, fingers crossed! Look after yourself... Really nice photo of the family :)

    ReplyDelete