Sunday, August 1, 2010

A few Cards

I know Allanna was 20 years old but there is a story behind this card.
A very handsome young fellow by the name of Mitchell Walker (5years) calls Allanna..."LAMA" so I made her a Lama card. I have used the giraffes from Fox & Friends and gave them fluffy manes. I know its silly but she loved it.
Stamp: Fox & Friends, big deal alphabet
Cardstock & ink: Melon Mambo,Tempting turquoise, Green glalore, Yoyo Yellow and white.
Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon, glitter, EK lace edge punch and white frosting

I used a Tim Holtz die for Aaron's card......I am sooooo in love with his latest Sizzix die's. Check out the checker board embossing on the background. This card looked so much better in real life.
Cardstock and ink: Basic gray, old olive, red riding hood and black
Die: Tim Holtz Regal Crest
Stampin'Up chit chat rub-ons
Accessories: dabbers, aluminium foil, checker plate emboss folder

I will be back with more this week.
Have a fantastic week.

Love Suzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment