Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CHECK OUT THIS SITE......

While I was jumping all over the internet last week I came across this fantastic US site http://mytimemadeeasy.com/ and purchased a few templates. They are cheap, easy and come with full instructions. Just the decorating takes the most time....lol.

The tool box is just in time for Fathers Day.

Cardstock: creamy caramel, chocolate chip and vanilla
Ink: chocolate chip, really rust creamy caramel
Stamps: Totally tools, Dads day, family phrases and sanded background
Accessories: silver brads, jute string, large oval punch, designer label punch and daubers

What do you think of my tool box?
Hope Dad likes it.....He is always amused at my creations. I'm going to fill it with his favourite lollies.
Love Suzie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment