Monday, May 17, 2010

NEVER START RENOVATIONS!

Hello Girls!!! I am still alive. Thanks for being so patient with me lately. Back in February I decided to have a few weeks off to finish painting the inside of my house. I thought I was finished until...... the girls decided to re-vamp their bedrooms and I had to paint them again....arhhhhh.
Then the oven crapped itself, I have been in my little home for 12years since I got divorced, so I bought some new kitchen appliances and they didn't fit in the holes so..........I had some new bench tops made (my kitchen is very small) and the reno's have continued......why does everything take so long....I HATE waiting.
So soon I will have some pictures of my NEW? renovated kitchen to show you. We can't wait to get an oven back... The cupcake queen is having withdrawals....LOL

It has been sooooo much fun....NOT.... trying to fit this all around my stamp classes, clubs and parties, as well as trying to work. But it will be all worth it in the long run.

I will be back soon with some great photos of the house and some creations.


LOVE SUZIE XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment