Stamp Club started on Friday night. I have two stamp clubs every month. They make the same things at both nights.
Easter is just around the corner so I decided to make these little Easter baskets and a bold brights easel card.
You can get the basic patterns for these projects from Splitcoaststampers.com. I just gave them my variation.
Hope you enjoy these.
Love Suzie xoxo
- EASTER BASKET
- Stamps: A Good Egg
- Paper: Sweet Always DSP
- Cardstock and inks: Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Stazon black.
- Accessories: So Saffron and Rose Red Ribbon and pink brad
- Tools: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle
- EASEL CARD
- Stamps: Butterfly Prints, Inspired By Nature, Hello Again
- Cardstock and inks: Whisper White, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore and Only Orange
- Accessories: Black ribbon and dimensionals
- Tools: Eyelet border punch, Butterfly punch