Monday, March 29, 2010

New Products


Hi Everyone......I'm still here. Just have been very busy working, trying to get my house back in order after the painting and gardening. Boy...do those weeds grow fast. Had to work last weekend so there wasn't much time for craft.
I did manage to decorate this great new drawer set from Kaiser with the new DSP from Stampin'Up Autumn-Winter Mini called Cottage Wall. I can see me using alot of this paper, It's beautiful.... Fantastic new colour- Rich Razzleberry. Also notice the little frames around the hodgepodge frames they are from my BIG SHOT MACHINE!!!!!! WOW!!! This is so much fun and I am just learning how to use it, wait till I'm an expert...lol.
Stamps: Cottage Garden
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP
Colours: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchard Opulence and White.
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge, Lots of Tags Die
Love Suzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment